filters
State:
City:
Product:

Peekyou - They will not honor removal requests

I've sent my requests to remove TWICE. I got an email both times saying my profile was removed, but it's still up. I've stressed I'm a victim of stalking. Their site is a lie with claiming they honor opt out requests. I am going to explore legal options. This is the ONLY company that has refused to remove my profile. If they would actually honor my removal I would have no issue.
Turnaround Time

Peekyou - Personal pictures posted without permission

Peekyou - Personal pictures posted without permission
A picture of me and my family was posted without my permission on your website and as a result of that posted on google images also .. I want it taken down immediately off of ur website as well as google images
#1351919

Peekyou - There’s an old picture of me that I want to be deleted

Peekyou - There’s an old picture of me that I want to be deleted
Hey it’s an old picture of me that I found and I want it to be deleted it please

Peekyou - SCAM to get more info

I already opted out and few months later they put me back in their database again, so now they have my email address and I can't opt out again using the same email, I need to give them another email which I feel like is a scam to get more personal info from me again. I want to start a class action law suit, pls join me to end this company. I see this business model is being followed by other companies too so we need to sue all of them to end this nonsense. PLEASE TAKE ME OFF, {{Redacted}}
Reply to reviews
Peekyou.com will not delete ALL your info like they claim if you opt out. They put links from other search sites that show ALL my personal info and will not delete those links even though I told them I have been deleted from all those sites. So Peekyou removed me, but...

Peekyou - False informations

Peekyou has published wrong informations about me and it’s ruining my means to survive.Can anyone please help me get this people of my back it’s a scam.

Peekyou - Mohammed reaz

Peekyou - Mohammed reaz
Name showed up with my name Christina Rodriguez not supposed to be. I have never relationship with her. The only relationship is with my wife AyeshA bahar reaz. Please delete Christina Rodriguez from my profile.

Peekyou - Peek You linked a suspect as a possible relative

Peekyou - Peek You linked a suspect as a possible relative
Tanya Monique Bryant is a suspect in my identity theft case and she's NOT RELATED TO ME OR MY PARENTS PLEASE OPT OUT MY INFORMATION

Peekyou - Please remove my info

Birgitta E Baker Oak Park, CA 91377 I do not want all my info displayed. I need to have privacy, please. also: Birgitta E Baker Tahoe City. CA 96145 PLEASE OPT ME OUT OF Peekyou. Erase all the data you have on Birgitta E Baker age 84. OPT ME OUT PLEASE PLEASE jUST DELETE ALL THE DATA ON BIRGITTA E BAKER OPT OUT AND DELETE THE DATE. now I think I have entered 100 words. THANK YOU FOR OPTING ME OUT {{redacted}}

Contact Peekyou

Mailing Address:
PeekYou
PO Box 705
Ashburn, Virginia 20146
United States
Phone:
(909) 202-7347

First of all, you have no right publishing my information. No one answers the phones at your so called customer service and why do I need 100 words to describe how bad you are, I want my info removed and a legite contact to get that done. I do not know how you got my...
UseSomeLogic

Yikes.

I didn't like
  • Published info without my knowledge