Contact Peekyou Customer Service
Peekyou Phone Numbers
- (909) 202-7347
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Peekyou Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Customers Contact Peekyou to Ask about:
Website/ Application Question:
- “I have emailed peek you numerous times to take the picture they have of me off of their site!”
- “Personal pictures posted without permission” ,
- “Mi foto aparese como portada de ustedes rn las busqudas de google. Quien les dio permiso?”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I would like to remove my information and it did not work out through opting out”
- “Violation of Human Rights”
- “PleaseI have a restraining order remove all my info on Public Records/Background list: Kathleen Helen Mascari, age 64, Venice,Known Locations: Venice CA, 90294, Venice CA 90291, Culver City”
- “Get personal information off internet” ,
Cons: Published info without my knowledge
Peek You is a site specialized in people search. The company has been on the market since 2006. It is headquartered in New York. Peek You was created by Michael Hussey and today it is considered to be one of the top US sites. PeekYou allows visitors to search friends, relatives and other people for free. With its unique technology Peek You takes information from different social sites, analyzes it and identifies the actual people who made posts in blogs, social sites or who were mentioned in news sources. The idea is to search people as per their posts at various public web sources, e.g. Facebook, Twitter or other platforms.
Peekyou is ranked 36 out of 77 in Background and People Search category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Peekyou to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.